HI EVERYONE!!! (everyone being the 5 people that read my blog) Sorry I've been slow to post lately, compared to my wild flurry in the beginning!! WEEE!! Sequoia Jo shows up tomorrow evening and I'm thrilled!! So far Dad, and Sequoia Jo will be the only family members to see my new place, and believe me, my place ROCKS!!!!!! Chipmunk and Sweet Chum (who never reads my blog :( ) still need to get their butts out here to visit!!!!! VISIT ME!!!!!!!!!
I was going to post yesterday about all of the road rage I've been experiencing, but I thought that might depress all of you. I just want to say one thing: people who work at Oracle seem to be terrible, pokey drivers who talk on their cell phones and don't use turn signals, while the people who work at the credit agency next door are giant @$$holes who cut you off, speed around you (even though you are already speeding) and then hit the same read light you do (that part makes me happy)... I guess the credit agency thing makes sense.
Update on the guitar thing: I can play one song, "All you need is love" by the Beatles. I've been playing a lot of piano lately, so that is why I'm a little slow to learn more on the guitar. I'm taking a chamber music class that starts in June and I'm psyched!!!! I will be playing piano, so I'm brushing up on some piano trios I have; mainly the Mendelssohn - d minor trio and the Dvorak - Dumky Trio (awww the memories!) I'm just THRILLED that I will be playing with other musicians soon. Music is incredibly important to me, I've come to realize more and more. BTW: there will be a recital at the end of the class and if we're any good, I will let you know when and where it is. :)
Sequoia Jo and I are going to go test cars when she's here. Apparently we have our eyes set on the same one: The Pontiac Sulstice! HOT!!! *sizzle* I'm also interested in the Mini Cooper S (both the convertible and hard top), VW Bug convertible, Scion Box, the Honda 2000 convertible, and the Mazda 3 Sport. My ultimate dream care is a Ferrari F430, but that is NOT in the cards right now... boooohooooooo. Have a GREAT Tuesday everyone! I look forward to your comments, so leave a comment after the beep! *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* (See? It's a long beep.. that means I have lots of friends that left me messages)
2 comments:
Yo, V-Dawg! Get the Chrysler LeBaron, no other car will give you as much bang for your buck!
HEY FREAK FREAK, it's sweet chum here, you know the one who never visits your blog. Hahah anyways, just wanted to do my part to save the rainforests and what not. King Saturday, you are the best, never change ok? For anyone promise me!!! I love your pink guitar, I'm like totally jealous. I was excited to hear that you were rocking out to Barbie and the rockers, and remember if something is missing....it's the TIARA! Were you a rocker gurrrl??? Well I love and miss you tons, see you soon!
Love Always, Sweet Chum (your favorite sister)
Post a Comment